Chores Day Done
I was feeling very motivated at midnight last night so wrote my to do list for today then. When I woke up I ended up adding several more things to the list, and after I wrote my first blog post today about Sunday not being a “day of rest” (http://splodzblogz.wordpress.com/2010/04/11/day-of-rest/) I figured I should get on with the things on the list.
So I cleaned, tidied, emptied the bins, cleaned some more, blogged, went in the loft, did more cleaning, did copious amounts of washing (all dry thanks to the sunshine).
I didn’t do bad in the end did I?! The positive attitude works! Ok so I didn’t run but I certainly didn’t sit around on my bum all day. And I even had a bit of time to myself too.
Here’s hoping the positive attitude and happiness continues.
Share... Share... Share!
- Gift Ideas from the BHS Christmas Shop
- #BEDN 21 > World Television Day
- #BEDN 7 > 10 Things
- Sunday Soliloquy – Craftsmanship
- Sunday Soliloquy – Step by Step
- Review: Lightweight Walking with Brasher Supalite Active GTX
- Some To Do List Additions
- Breeze Sunday Brunch – Culture and Food by Bike
- Sunday Soliloquy – What’s Your Daily Inspiration?
- Sunday Soliloquy – Tidying Up