Here it is then… my new challenge… a new fitness goal to reach.
Thanks to a suggestion from a friend following my blog post yesterday I’ve decided to try and travel 100 miles between now and 28th May.
That’s 45 days.
And obviously I’m not allowed to use an engine!
Running, cycling, swimming… I need to travel just over 2 miles a day on average.
That’s possible right?
Well considering I haven’t done anything tonight I guess it’s already down to 44 days… hmmm will have to make a proper start after work tomorrow!
Wish me luck… I’ll keep you updated!!
Share... Share... Share!
- A Spontaneous Weekend
- Defeated by Spires and Steeples 2013
- I Actually Rode a Horse!
- Some To Do List Additions
- Commuting by Bicycle
- Top 25 Summer Workout Tips for Families from LA Fitness
- Not going to Gym for the Win
- Review: Maxitone Protein Shake
- Haven’t You Grown?! How I’ve Changed Linky Challenge.
- Inspired by Adventure