Walking in Memory
For a while now a friend of mine has been planning and fundraising for a massive personal challenge to raise money for charity – Colette is going to do the Saraha Stomp in November.
The Childrens Adventure Farm Trust raise money to give sick, terminally ill and disadvantaged children a holiday.
Colette recently wrote a lovely blog post about her reasons for taking part in the Stomp. Or should I say reason. Caitlin, her beautiful daughter who was born very sick and sadly died at just four years old.
It matters not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of it’s light.
You should read the post – and then about her adventure (and sponsor her if you can!).
Share... Share... Share!
- A Spontaneous Weekend
- Defeated by Spires and Steeples 2013
- I Actually Rode a Horse!
- Some To Do List Additions
- A Very Important Motorcycle Ride
- Haven’t You Grown?! How I’ve Changed Linky Challenge.
- Inspired by Adventure
- What’s in Your Pocket? A Blogger Challenge
- Weight Watchers: Move More, Sit Less
- Weight Watchers: Back from Holiday