Year in Photos (16 Oct 2010)
Saturday… baking day? Not normally in this house – we’re not pastry chefs and have never really got the baking bug. Well until today anyway! My husband and I baked a sponge cake and some fairy cakes. It didn’t go completely to plan and did take the entire afternoon to do, but we’re pleased with the eventual end result!
My Year in Photos pic is therefore a slice of the sponge we made, with jam and butter cream in the middle. Mmmmmmmmmm.
16/10/10: Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake (and yes, a massive slab of it!)
Oh and I thought I’d share these two pics too – the sponge cake and the fairy cakes:
Share... Share... Share!
- Review: Cadbury’s Marvellous Creations Cola Pretzel Honeycomb
- Review: Quality Street Green Triangle Desserts
- Review: New Limited Edition Pringles
- Recipe: Nutella Brownies
- Some Shoes, Some Memories and an Outfit
- A Hearty Slice of Cake
- Review: Ben & Jerry’s Core Peanut Butter Me Up (Bzz Review)
- Pimp My Snack – Oreo Cookie Cake
- Review: Maxitone Protein Shake
- Bath Bombs Workshop at Rock+Paper+Scissors