Year in Photos (22 Dec 2010)
After work today we had our office Christmas meal. This year we went to Brown’s Pie Shop in Lincoln – famous for, well, it’s pies!
For my meal I had:
- Venison haunch with a beetroot and watercress salad and red wine dressing
- Brown’s Christmas Pie (turkey and cranberry) with seasonal trimmings
- Chocolate & Orange terrine with mint chocolate chip ice cream
Mmmm yum yum!
22/12/10: Christmas pie!!
Share... Share... Share!
- Gift Ideas from the BHS Christmas Shop
- My Week in Photos 25 Nov to 1 Dec 2013
- Review: Soreen Festive Loaf
- #BEDN 29 > All I Want for Christmas
- Review: Photo Gifts from Instajunction
- #BEDN 25 > One Month Til Christmas
- #BEDN 20 > It’s Only Fashion Baby
- #BEDN 19 > Newsflash – Found Cash
- #BEDN 14 > Workspace – My Blogging Office
- #BEDN 12 > Your Hometown – Lincoln