Denman Goes Wild
Here’s something to give your handbag a bit of personality… Denman have brought out a red leopart print handbag sized brush for those of us who wish to follow the print trend from the catwalk this autumn/winter.
This medium brush is a version of the popular Denman D3 with seven rows of nylon pins, the anti-static rubber pad, and the perfect shape for styling. I have used this style brush for years and have always been happy with it – it helps me get my hair just right when blowdrying, and is very easy to hold, is the perfect size for my work bag, and it has already lasted for ages.
But now my old one seems boring compared with the new design! I love it. It’s got that sassy look, and it’s so easy to find in amongst all the rubbish I keep in my handbag. And it’s not just a normal leopart print, it’s red – very nice. I might not be able to pull off the leopard print clothes I’ve seen everywhere, this I can manage!
Share... Share... Share!
- #BEDN 20 > It’s Only Fashion Baby
- Review: Batiste Floral Dry Shampoo
- Original Art from Saatchi Online
- Brabantia Pimp Our Print
- Review: The North Face Base Camp Duffel Large
- (It’s a Good Job) Beauty is Only Skin Deep
- Review: Kipling Alvar Shoulder Bag
- Review: Instagram Magnets
- My New Look Wish List
- Review: John Frieda Highlight Activating Moisturising Shampoo and Conditioner