Spires and Steeples 2011
Remember last year when I signed up to the Spires and Steeples marathon walk from Lincoln to Sleaford just a month before the event?
And remember that it took every ounce of fitness I had to complete it?
Well the applications are open for the 2011 challenge, and I’m thinking it’s just got to be done.
My husband has already said an absolute no to doing it again – I think he is still mentally (and physically) scarred by the 2011 challenge!
So who’s up for it?! It’s on Sunday 16th October 2011 – so plenty of time to get training. Details are on the Spires and Steeples website. Comment below if you’re signing up too!
(I reckon a new pair of hiking boots might be in order!)
Application forms are now available (I’ve just filled mine in!). It costs £12 to enter and you can get your form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow the challange on Twitter and Facebook.
Share... Share... Share!
- Nakd Apple Pie « Splodz Blogz
- Brasher Kuga GTX Walking Shoes « Splodz Blogz
- Brasher Dual Trail Socks « Splodz Blogz
- Walk the Walk – MoonWalk London 2012 « Splodz Blogz
- My Week in Photos 2 to 8 Dec 2013
- My Week in Photos 25 Nov to 1 Dec 2013
- Review: Teva Freewheel Cycling Sneakers
- #BEDN 19 > Newsflash – Found Cash
- #BEDN 12 > Your Hometown – Lincoln
- Sunday Soliloquy – Craftsmanship
- Lincolnshire Sausage Festival and Food and Farming Festival
- Review: Cloudrunner Trainers by On
- My Week in Photos 14 to 20 Oct 2013
- Defeated by Spires and Steeples 2013