Robbie's Girl Jewellery
Fancy something a bit different to go with an outfit – casual or smart?
Have you looked at Robbie’s Girl? She sells jewellery she’s made or found on her travels (lots of other lovely stuff) through ebay and now also facebook.
She sells vintage inspired items as well as things inspired by well known characters like Alice in Wonderland. Take a look at this great example of the jewellery – an acrylic butterfly necklace.
Isn’t it pretty? I love the hand drawn look – this oversized pendant on a short silver shain goes great with a shirt or t-shirt. And right now there are loads of examples of this style in her shop.
They come nicely packaged too… in a little paper bag, and arrive nice and quickly.
The necklaces and other items are only a few quid each, and would make great presents for yourself or your girlfriends. Designs and styles seem to change regularly (the perfect excuse to visit regularly!).
Share... Share... Share!
- Original Art from Saatchi Online
- 50 Days of Me Update
- Review: My Kit Kat Chunky Champion 2013
- 50 Days of Me
- Snap Happy BritMums: 29th June
- Snap Happy BritMums: 10th June
- My KitKat Chunky Champion Vote Goes To…
- Baking Mad's Healthy Baking Challenge
- Swarovski Crystal Trombone… Pendant
- Linc Up Live – A Tribute to Trey Pennington