Year in Photos (22 Aug 11) – Cute TopShop Dress
Today’s photo comes courtesy of a wander around the newly refurbished TopShop in Lincoln. While Oasis has closed completely next door, TopShop just shut it’s doors for a couple of weeks for a refit.
There are some gorgeous things in there for autumn, I am jealous of anyone who has money to spend on the reds and oranges, the cable knits and the comfy sweaters. Oh and the dresses – this really cute spotty shirt dress caught my attention, and at just £30 it’s a bit of a bargain… I think I need it!
22/08/11: Autumn fashion required
Share... Share... Share!
- #BEDN 20 > It’s Only Fashion Baby
- (It’s a Good Job) Beauty is Only Skin Deep
- My New Look Wish List
- Next Winter Wardrobe Competition
- What to Wear with this Dress
- Clothes Swishing for Operation Threadbare
- Clothes Audit
- Dresses for All Occasions
- Guest Blog – Sparkle on an Autumn Day
- Cherry Vimto Prom Dress – Vimto Winner