Year in Photos (20 Oct 11) – Electric Car Charging in Lincoln
Lincoln, and in fact Lincolnshire, got a scathing review by BBC’s Top Gear for having no charging points for electric cars.
But look what I saw outside the Engineering Hub at the University of Lincoln this evening. This is indeed an electric car charging point, just like the one mentioned here on Autoblog Green and here on the Siemens website. Is the University taking part in Project 4-S? Very interesting.
20/10/11: Need a blogger to test the car that goes with this thing?!
Share... Share... Share!
- My Week in Photos 25 Nov to 1 Dec 2013
- #BEDN 19 > Newsflash – Found Cash
- #BEDN 12 > Your Hometown – Lincoln
- #BEDN 10 > Something Different – Cars
- Sunday Soliloquy – Craftsmanship
- Lincolnshire Sausage Festival and Food and Farming Festival
- My Week in Photos 14 to 20 Oct 2013
- Defeated by Spires and Steeples 2013
- I Actually Rode a Horse!
- InstaChimps Exhibition 2 – My Shots