Cosy Tea Competition
This competition is now closed. I have published all eligible comments made before the closing date/time and will announce the two winners soon. Good luck!
The lovely people at Beyond the Bean have donated two complete sets of the Cosy Tea range for me to give away to Splodz Blogz readers.
The set will contain one of each of the nine Cosy Tea organic tea flavours, including those three black teas I enjoyed far too much in my review (go read it!).
To enter you need to describe your perfect cup of tea in a comment on this blog post.
I know Sarah Millican would say it’s nice to drink a cuppa in the bath so you’re the same temperature on the inside as on the outside… but for me it would be sipping a good cup of Earl Grey whilst sat down on the sofa after a long walk in the countryside. It’s difficult to decide though, I’ll happily drink tea any time (and yes, including in the bath!).
Make sure you enter by 8pm on Friday 17th February for your entry to count, and take a note of the rules below.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- You must be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The competition closes at 8pm on Friday 17th February.
- Entry is by making a relevant comment on this post.
- Entrants must include a valid email address in the box provided (will not be published).
- You can only enter once. If you post more than one comment only your first will count as entry into the competition.
- Members of my immediate family cannot enter (sorry!).
- The two winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries and be announced on Splodz Blogz soon after the closing date.
- The prize is a complete set of Cosy Tea for each winner. There will be two winners.
- The winner must respond to their email from Splodz Blogz within two days or I reserve the right to re-draw.
- The winner’s details will be given to Beyond the Bean to allow delivery of the prize. Details will not be used for any other purpose.
- You don’t get any extra entries for tweeting or posting about this competition anywhere, but I don’t mind if you do (go on… you know you want to – use one of the share buttons below!).
- Oh… and my decision is final (I like saying that!).