Heat Holders Slipper Socks
A little while ago I reviewed Heat Holders Socks here on Splodz Blogz.
I loved how cosy and comfy they were and said that I enjoyed wearing them around the house as well as out and about, but later commented on twitter that they were a bit slippery on my wooden floors. So Heat Holders sent me a couple of pairs of their slipper socks to try out (I think they were trying to prevent me from hurting myself!).
They have the same 2.3 tog brushed fluffy inside which is seriously comfy and cosy for your feet. The only difference between these and the ones I’ve already reviewed is the rubbery bits which give these a non-slip bottom. Whereas I could easily slide from one side of my kitchen to the other (on purpose and by accident), the bits on these mean I can walk normally. Phew!
Once again Heat Holders get the thumbs up from Splodz Blogz – they are a joy to wear and now I won’t fall over in my kitchen!
Share... Share... Share!
- Review: The North Face Thermoball Hoodie Jacket
- Review: Hi-Tec St Anton Snow Boots
- Gift Ideas from the BHS Christmas Shop
- #BEDN 29 > All I Want for Christmas
- Review: Teva Freewheel Cycling Sneakers
- Review: Damart Sport Thermal Top
- Shoes Too Garish?
- Review: Doormat from Flamingo Gifts
- UGG Australia Noira for Autumn
- Review: The North Face Vanadium Jacket