Calm & Clear Mist
Tagged as “balance in a bottle”, this Calm and Clear Skin and Space Mist sounded like just what I needed.
Australian Bush Flower Essence Mists are made from pure botanicals, herbal extracts and aromatic oils, blended to “care for your emotions“. They are designed to be used any time.
The Calm and Clear mist has been formulated using Australian bush flowers to calm, clear negative emotions and help you refocus on natural balance in your everyday life. And we all need to unwind and relax from time to time.
As always when I try something with scientific claims I can’t really test that element of it apart from how it made me feel. This has very airy-fairy properties and I often think it’s just the act of taking a moment and a deep breath that calms and helps me re-focus, but the act of spraying this over my face did seem to help with that. I mean, to actually take a second and think “I’m going to use this product”, spray it, take a few deep breaths, close my eyes and clear my mine, does wonders in the midst of a stressful time. And actually the makers of this mist do say using this encourages you to make time and space for yourself. The lovely fresh and flowery fragrance of this just helps you to do that.
The little 50ml bottle costs £14.95 and you can find out more about this (and buy online) at Planet Health.
Share... Share... Share!
- Review: Wrappz Personalised iPhone 5 Case
- Review: Bloom FM iPhone App
- Sunday Soliloquy – Tidying Up
- Review: Ozeri Touch II Bathroom Scales
- (It’s a Good Job) Beauty is Only Skin Deep
- Review: Kipling Alvar Shoulder Bag
- Review: Maxitone Protein Shake
- Review: E45 Nourish and Restore Lotion (Bzz Review)
- Review: Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Face Masque
- Visionary Soap (Again)