Victory Tea Competition
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED. THE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN AND ANNOUNCED SOON.
If you love tea then I have a fab little competition for you…
Victory Tea, which I reviewed here, have given me a Tea-Lover Starter Kit to give away to one lucky Splodz Blogz reader. The set includes a fab union flag mug (perfect for celebrating British tea as well as the Jubilee!) and 80 Victory Tea Blend No 1 tea bags in a tin.
To enter you need to comment on this blog post with the answer to the below question
What is your favourite thing to eat with a cup of tea?
I’m thinking cake, biscuits, chocolate… let me know what you like to have with your cuppa and I’ll enter you in the draw to win the Victory Tea prize.
This competition will run for one week, so you have until Wednesday 6th June to enter. I will choose the winner using my usual random number generator method.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- You must be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The competition closes at 8pm on Wednesday 6th June 2012.
- Entry is by making a relevant comment on this post.
- Entrants must include a valid email address in the box provided (will not be published). This is so I can contact you if you win.
- You can only enter once. If you post more than one comment only your first will count as entry into the competition.
- Members of my immediate family cannot enter (sorry!).
- The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries and be announced on Splodz Blogz soon after the closing date.
- The prize is a “Tea-Lover Starter Kit” from Victory Tea for one winner.
- The winner must respond to their email from Splodz Blogz within two days or I reserve the right to re-draw.
- Your details will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- You don’t get any extra entries for tweeting or posting about this competition anywhere, but I don’t mind if you do (go on… you know you want to!).
- Oh… and my decision is final (I like saying that!).
The best way to find out first who won this competition is to subscribe to Splodz Blogz by email or in a reader. Use the links over on the right to do this. You can also connect with Splodz Blogz on facebook, google+ and twitter if you fancy it!