This competition is now closed. All comments before 8pm on the closing date have been approved and the winners will be announced in a new blog post in the next few days. Good luck!!
The lovely people at tapwater.org have been very generous and have given me six lifebottles to give away.
That means that six Splodz Blogz readers can have one of these lovely stainless steel reusable water bottles. Have a look at my recent review for my thoughts.
To enter please comment on this blog post telling me something about you and water… an anecdote about an experience, why you like or dislike it, what you like to do with or in it… (keep it clean, of course!).
This competition will run for one week from today, so you have until Friday 29th June to enter. I will choose the winners using my usual random number generator method and announce them as soon as I can after the competition closes.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- You must be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The competition closes at 8pm on Friday 29th June 2012.
- Entry is by making a relevant comment on this post.
- Entrants must include a valid email address in the box provided (will not be published). This is so I can contact you if you win.
- You can only enter once. If you post more than one comment only your first will count as entry into the competition.
- Members of my immediate family cannot enter (sorry!).
- The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries and be announced on Splodz Blogz soon after the closing date.
- The prize is one of six 350ml Lifebottles from tapwater.org. Girl winners will get pink, boy winners will get black.
- The winners must respond to their email from Splodz Blogz within two days or I reserve the right to re-draw.
- Your details will only be used for the purpose of this competition. Prizes will be sent directly by tapwater.org.
- You don’t get any extra entries for tweeting or posting about this competition anywhere, but I don’t mind if you do (go on… you know you want to!).
- Oh… and my decision is final (I like saying that!).
The best way to find out first who won this competition is to subscribe to Splodz Blogz by email or in a reader. Use the links over on the right to do this. You can also connect with Splodz Blogz on facebook, google+ and twitter if you fancy it!