Montagne Jeunesse Exotic Fruits
Montagne Jeunesse specialise in pampering for your face – they have now launched some exotic fruit face masks.
There are three peels in the new range – Prickly Pear Peel Off; Pawpaw Peel Off and Dragon Fruit Sauna. Each one uses unusual but beneficial all-natural ingredients, and are of course vegetarian and animal friendly.
Designed to use once a week (they make a fabulous Sunday night treat to help banish those Sunday night blues), they are very easy to apply and give you 15 minutes or so to yourself. I’ve got one on right now (it’s Sunday night) and I can feel it drying on my face, tightening my skin. And it smells fantastic too, a treat for my nose too.
Of the three I particularly liked the Dragon Fruit Sauna mask – it was warming and my skin felt really clean afterwards. They are £1.29 each and so a lovely way to treat yourself.
Share... Share... Share!
- Review: The North Face Durango Hoodie
- Review: Wrappz Personalised iPhone 5 Case
- Review: The North Face Vanadium Jacket
- Sunday Soliloquy – Tidying Up
- Review: The North Face Base Camp Duffel Large
- Review: Sour Patch Kids Soda Popz
- Review: Ben & Jerry’s Core Peanut Butter Me Up (Bzz Review)
- A Not-So-Good Night at Premier Inn MK
- Review: Danio Yogurt (Bzz Review)
- (It’s a Good Job) Beauty is Only Skin Deep