I spotted these sweets at the checkout in my local Tesco Express the other day for just 18p. How was I supposed to resist?
I love Fruittella anyway – the soft creamy fruity chewy sweets are full of flavour and are incredibly addictive. This little packet contains something different though – crunchy Fruittella.
The six sweets are fairly large and brightly coloured. They are all natural though. Even though they have a hard shell, inside they are soft and chewy. They’re not as juicy as normal Fruittella though, they didn’t make my mouth water as much as the standard ones do, and I was hoping they would, that’s a shame.
They would be great to keep in your handbag for a quick sugary candy fix, although if you’re like me then you’d end up having one then another and another in quick succession until they’re all gone. I’d need several packets of these in my bag! Ah well!
Have you tried these? What do you think?
Share... Share... Share!
- Review: Quality Street Green Triangle Desserts
- Review: New Limited Edition Pringles
- Recipe Review: Quark Chicken Tikka Masala
- Review: Propercorn Pop Corn
- Review: Sour Patch Kids Soda Popz
- Review: Belkin Pleat Sleeve for iPad
- Review: Boursin Portions
- Review: Danio Yogurt (Bzz Review)
- Review: Dad’s Root Beer
- Review: Refreshers Squashies