Review: Special K Biscuit Moments – Chocolate
When I reviewed new Special K Biscuit Moments last year I instantly became a regular purchaser – I loved the strawberry biscuit bars, they are sweet, satisfying, and remind me of Pop Tarts.
I received a box of the newest flavour in the post the other day – chocolate – and I couldn’t wait to give them a try. Would these remind me of Pop Tarts too? Would they be as nice as the strawberry ones?
Thankfully I wasn’t disappointed. I opened the packet and instantly smelt chocolate. Mmmmm chocolate! I bit into one of the two bars and there it was, chocolate hit, yum. It’s a bit like they’ve smoothed a bit of chocolate spread in the middle of the crispy biscuit casing, it’s that kind of texture and flavour. The bars went perfectly well with a cup of tea as a mid-morning snack. And at only 98 calories per packet (two biscuits) they are a pretty good snack time treat.
For me, though, the strawberry ones still wins, it has that fruity sharpness that I like from a snack bar like this.
Share... Share... Share!
- Review: Soreen Festive Loaf
- Review: Cadbury’s Marvellous Creations Cola Pretzel Honeycomb
- Giveaway Winner: Special K Multi-Grain Porridge
- Book Review: How to Eat Loads and Stay Slim
- Giveaway: Special K Multi-Grain Porridge
- Review: Special K Multi-Grain Porridge
- Review: Quality Street Green Triangle Desserts
- Review: New Limited Edition Pringles
- Recipe: Nutella Brownies
- Review: Propercorn Pop Corn