Review: Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Face Masque
LincsGeek and I don’t do Valentine’s Day. We like to think that our love is obvious and doesn’t require a throw-away card or bunch of very expensive flowers to confirm it. Cards and gifts are lovely, but personally I much prefer a surprise something rather than a “because my diary told me I had to” gift.
I have received a Valentine’s card though… from Montagne Jeunesse – awwww you shouldn’t have! It contained one of their Passion Peel Off face masques. Combining pomegranate and passion flower, along with raspberry, grape and cranberry, this particular mask is designed to tackle blemishes and leave skin feeling fresh and ready for close personal contact!!
Tackling all my blemishes is a bit of an ask but this is another lovely, strong fruity smelling, relaxing yet invigorating product from Montagne Jeunesse. Since receiving my first mask from them a little while ago now I am definitely converted – they are a lovely way to spend a few minutes of “me time”. At just over £1 they are a complete bargain, definitely worth a try.
Share... Share... Share!
- Review: The North Face Durango Hoodie
- Review: Wrappz Personalised iPhone 5 Case
- Review: The North Face Vanadium Jacket
- Review: The North Face Base Camp Duffel Large
- (It’s a Good Job) Beauty is Only Skin Deep
- Review: E45 Nourish and Restore Lotion (Bzz Review)
- Review: The North Face Women’s GTD Long Sleeved Shirt
- Weight Watchers: Carefree Eating and Special Occasions
- Montagne Jeunesse Exotic Fruits
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques