Green Shoes for St Patrick
Happy St Patrick’s Day! A perfect opportunity to stereotypically post about my favourite colour – green! And my favourite topic… shoes!
Naturally I will start with a pair of Dr Martens. I’m not sure I’ll ever get tired of their timeless style. I love wearing them and love seeing people style them.
As the weather is supposed to be getting warmer how about some comfy pumps to keep our feet cooler but that will still look grand with a pair of socks?! I think between these Vans and Converse I prefer the Converse – they appear brighter and chunkier.
I am not at all sure about these weird and wonderful Eject shoes. I kind of like the styling – inspired by rock climbing shoes – but I don’t think I could wear them. They are the sort of thing that get a second look from me because they are so unusual. Maybe if they didn’t have the daisies? No, I don’t think I could.
Have a great St Patrick’s Day!
Share... Share... Share!
- My Week in Photos 2 to 8 Dec 2013
- Review: Wrappz Personalised iPhone 5 Case
- #BEDN 29 > All I Want for Christmas
- Review: Teva Freewheel Cycling Sneakers
- Shoes Too Garish?
- UGG Australia Noira for Autumn
- Review: Quality Street Green Triangle Desserts
- Review: Ozeri Green Earth Wok
- Blue or Green?
- The Pump – The Exploding Shoe