Lincs Tweet Meet – Tonight
Are you coming along to the Lincs Tweet Meet this evening?
This now regular networking and best-practice-sharing event is designed to give Lincolnshire tweeters the opportunity to meet, share, learn and network.
It is always a really positive and motivating event that leave me with 100s of ideas as well as new people to tweet.
There are three speakers – Joel Murray from Visit Lincoln, Jonathan O’Brien from Waterstones Oxford Street, and me (eek!). I will be representing my place of work at the event (rather than my blog), and hopefully will provide some useful examples of how we go about engaging with our followers on twitter. Our brief presentations will be interspersed with refreshments and much chatting – social media always works best when it is, er, social!
If you’re in the area and haven’t registered yet I reckon there is still time. It all takes place at The Showroom – the networking starts at 4pm and the first talk is at 5pm.
If you’re coming please come and say hi, it’s always good to put faces and real names to twitter names!
Follow the chatter over on twitter with hashtag #LincsTweetMeet
See you later!
Share... Share... Share!
- My Week in Photos 2 to 8 Dec 2013
- The Seals at Donna Nook and the Storm Surge
- My Week in Photos 25 Nov to 1 Dec 2013
- #BEDN 19 > Newsflash – Found Cash
- #BEDN 12 > Your Hometown – Lincoln
- My Week in Photos 21 to 27 Oct 2013
- Sunday Soliloquy – Craftsmanship
- Lincolnshire Sausage Festival and Food and Farming Festival
- My Week in Photos 14 to 20 Oct 2013
- Defeated by Spires and Steeples 2013