After two very outdoorsy vlogs it was inevitable that there was going to have to be a kitchen focussed one. This week you’ll hear me chatter chatter chatter, cook a lovely pasta dish, clean my motorbike and show you my currently loving stuff for this month.
Here goes with the bullet pointed highlights of my week…
- This was the first vlog with the new schedule – Monday to Sunday. So the week starts with me in my dressing gown getting ready for the start of the working week.
- I seemed to spend a lot of time in my dressing gown this week, or at least I did on camera. Sorry about that!
- It was a six day week at work along and a late night on Wednesday. But that’s it for six day weeks until August – woohoo!
- I tried out a recipe that Rosalilium shared – well my take on it anyway – and it was really yummy. Basically a chorizo spaghetti with tomato sauce. With added veg and flavour.
- My bike had a service and MOT at RWH in Lincoln. It’s now all ready for the trip. Well nearly.
- After work on Saturday I gave my motorbike a wash. It needs to be super clean to import into Canada so I think I’ll be giving it another wash sometime next week. And a polish. Might as well start out clean!
- I took my flatlay for my new Currently Loving post (out tomorrow) and show you a few of things on my list this month.
I have a question for you… would you like to see other kinds of videos on Splodz Blogz TV? Or just the vlogs? Let me know. And don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.