I don’t know about you, but I am definitely struggling with the dark mornings and evenings at the moment. So to keep this topical, This week I thought it would be good to celebrate “darkness” in a photo challenge kind of way – maybe that’ll help me wake up a bit. And of course if you choose to do the Halloween thing then this should work for you, too.
Week 44 Theme: Darkness
I’ve chosen this one that I took at the Outdoor Bloggers weekend a couple of weeks ago over in Snowdonia. We chose to light up the darkness by lighting a fire to both keep us warm and like the area so we could see each other as we chatted.
I’d love it if you’d take part in this week’s theme. Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!