I am very excited to have the brand new Strumpshaw, Tingleton and Gigglesiwick’s Great British Adventure Map to give away to one lucky Splodz Blogz reader.
This cool new map is full to bursting with ideas of things to do and places to visit in Great Britain, and will be sure to inspire you to spend loads of time outside from now on! Read what I think about the map in more detail here.
With great thanks to my friends at Ordnance Survey for donating the map so I can pass on some Get Outside inspiration to one of you.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, comment on this post telling me:
What are your top three places in Great Britain to visit?
You know… if someone asked you where in Great Britain they absolutely must visit, to see/experience with their own eyes, what would you tell them? It can be town, countryside, activity, event, I don’t mind. Just give me your top three.
Let’s make the comments on this post a huge list of the best places to spend time here in Great Britain – let’s show how much adventure there can be found right on our doorstep. Feel free to go into as much or as little detail as you like, I’m more than happy to read essays!
You have just over a week – until midnight (UK time) on Thursday 31 August 2017 – to enter.
- I have one copy of the Great British Adventure Map to give away to one winner.
- The competition is open to UK residents only (as I need to post the prize).
- There is no cash alternative.
- The competition closes at midnight on Thursday 31 August 2017 (UK time).
- Entry is by commenting on this blog post.
- Follows, shares and comments on my social media feeds are wonderful (please?!), but they don’t count as entry into this competition.
- There is one entry per person regardless of the number of times you comment (feel free to have conversations with others about their answers).
- You must include a way to contact you when commenting – either by including your email address when you complete the form, or by linking it to your twitter/facebook account. If I can’t easily contact you, you can’t win.
- The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries.
- Members of my immediate family cannot win, but are free to comment.
- The winner must respond to their message from Splodz Blogz within two days, otherwise I will re-draw.
- Your details will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
I will announce the winner over on my twitter account very soon after the competition closes.