There’s been a number of foodie/sweet posts recently but I saw (well, ate!) this earlier and just had to blog about this.
I always wondered why Cadbury’s never jumped on any other bandwagon other than Easter with their Creme Eggs. And now they have – these are for Halloween, so I guess they will be in our shops until the end of October.
I posted my Screme Egg photo on twitter and I was asked two questions (by lots of people)… what’s inside and does it taste the same. Well inside is… GREEN! And yes, it tastes exactly the same as the normal ones. I did wonder if they’d have gone sour or something because of the horror connotations, but no, don’t worry.
I found mine in Superdrug but am sure they will be available everywhere. Enjoy your Easter treat this Autumn!
Share... Share... Share!
- Review: Wrappz Personalised iPhone 5 Case
- Perfect Poached Eggs – thanks to Cling Film
- Review: Cadbury’s Marvellous Creations Cola Pretzel Honeycomb
- Review: Quality Street Green Triangle Desserts
- Review: New Limited Edition Pringles
- Review: Ozeri Green Earth Wok
- Blue or Green?
- Brabantia Pimp Our Print
- Recipe: Nutella Brownies
- Review: Herb Plants by Post from Gardening Express