Shoes: Wedge Trainers
I have been looking at the range of wedge high top trainers around at the moment for ages (and ages) – they’ve been around for a good while now now – wondering if I should. I am torn. I think I like the way they look. I like that they would give me some additional height and be comfortable. But I’m just not sure.
These three models from Ash are the ones I keep looking at. I like that the uppers are just like traditional old-fashioned trainers, with dark colours and velcro straps. I like that the wedge is hidden – the trainer is built up inside rather than having a seam or change of material along the line of the insole. The ones at the bottom are my favourite style, but I prefer the colours of the ones in the middle.
I tried some (a different brand) on in Office yesterday and thought they’re just not me. Maybe I should just stick with flat skate shoes like Vans and Etnies. Yes? No?
Share... Share... Share!
- #BEDN 29 > All I Want for Christmas
- Review: Teva Freewheel Cycling Sneakers
- Shoes Too Garish?
- UGG Australia Noira for Autumn
- Review: Cloudrunner Trainers by On
- Blue or Green?
- The Pump – The Exploding Shoe
- Review: His ‘n’ Hers Merrell Proterra Sport Shoes
- Back to School Shoes for Me?
- Some Shoes, Some Memories and an Outfit