Review: Weight Watchers Instant Hot Chocolate
I love hot chocolate. But I am totally fussy. It has to be proper hot chocolate, made with hot milk.
Weight Watchers sent me some of their instant hot chocolate to see what I thought. Instant hot chocolate like this is a great way to warm up and get a sweet chocolate fix without many calories – about 40 in each mug full. Made with boiling water it’s easy to grab quickly when only chocolate will do.
I was given three flavours to try. The usual hot chocolate, a caramel one and a mint one. The sachets are really easy to take to work, and are made using water from the kettle.
Unfortunately Weight Watchers have been unable to change my mind. Instant hot chocolate still tastes horrid to me. It certainly smells of chocolate, but it doesn’t taste like it. It’s watery. It’s disappointing. I should add it’s not just Weight Watchers… they have only failed where all other instant brands have failed before. Sorry.
Hot chocolate will remain a high calorie treat made with hot milk for me. I would rather drink it much less often than have an inferior instant product.
Share... Share... Share!
- My Week in Photos 2 to 8 Dec 2013
- Review: Cadbury’s Marvellous Creations Cola Pretzel Honeycomb
- Review: The North Face Vanadium Jacket
- Review: Special K Multi-Grain Porridge
- Review: Quality Street Green Triangle Desserts
- Review: New Limited Edition Pringles
- Recipe: Nutella Brownies
- Review: Herb Plants by Post from Gardening Express
- Some Shoes, Some Memories and an Outfit
- Sunday Soliloquy – What’s Your Daily Inspiration?