Those who know me at all know two things. 1) I love music, especially rock, and 2) I love Guitar Hero!
Later this year Guitar Hero 6 comes out, with the title “Warriors of Rock“. It’s available to pre-order now (£39.99 for the Game only on Xbox360).
If only Splodz Blogz was sent a pre-release copy to review (is anyone with one to share reading?!) I would definitely give the game my time, but I guess I’ll just have to wait until September or whenever it comes out like everyone else.
According to various websites, the following tracks make up some of the 90+ tunes to play along to…
- AFI – Dancing Through Sunday
- Anthrax – Indians
- Avenged Sevenfold – Bat Country
- Black Sabbath – Children of the Grave
- Buzzcocks – What Do I Get?
- Children of Bodom – If You Want Peace… Prepare For War
- The Cure – Fascination Street
- Def Leppard – Pour Some Sugar On Me (Live)
- Dethklok – Bloodlines
- Dire Straits – Money For Nothing
- DragonForce – Fury of the Storm
- Drowning Pool – Bodies
- Fall Out Boy – Dance, Dance
- Foo Fighters – No Way Back
- Foreigner – Feels Like The First Time
- The Hive – Tick Tick Boom
- Jane’s Addiction – Been Caught Stealing
- Jethro Tull – Aqualung
- KISS – Love Gun
- Linkin Park – Bleed It Out
- Megadeth – Sudden Death
- Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne – Paranoid (Live)
- Muse – Uprising
- My Chemical Romance – I’m Not Okay (I Promise)
- Night Ranger – (You Can Still) Rock in America
- Nine Inch Nails – Wish
- The Offspring – Self Esteem
- Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody
- Rammstein – Waidmanns Heil
- The Rolling Stones – Stray Cat Blues
- Silversun Pickups – Interstate Love Song
- ZZ Top – Sharp Dressed Man (Live)
The only problem with this new Guitar Hero is that they’ve had some fun with the Guitar controller itself which means that fans like me who already have a couple to choose from will be wanting the Guitar pack rather than just the game on it’s own – more than doubling the price.
Apparently we’ll be customising our Guitars using interchangeable parts, and the internal gubbins has been updated too.
I admit I can’t wait to give this one a play… I imagine hours (and hours) of excapism once again pretending I am good enough to be an international rock star! 🙂
I’m still looking forward to a Bon Jovi one though!