COMPETITION NOW CLOSED. All comments made before 8pm have been approved (and are therefore below), and the winner will be drawn (at random) and announced soon. Thanks and good luck!!
Remember my review of Hot Vimto back in February? Now the weather is better again it’s probably ice cold Vimto you’re wanting more than anything…
Splats, sunshine and some Seriously Mixed up Fruit. Yes, it’s the launch of the new Vimto ad!
To celebrate the launch of this “splattastic” new advert Vimto have given Splodz Blogz readers the chance to win a massive fruity bundle of yummy Vimto goodies – just look at this lot:
As an extra special treat for Splodz Blogz readers, you can check it out now exclusively on Vimto’s Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/Vimto?sk=app_201297233235387. Simply ‘like’ the page to get access to exclusive Vimto news, freebies, competitions and general brilliance.
Once you’ve had a look at the ad you’ll want to enter my competition… simply comment on this blog post (use the comment box below) before 8pm on Thursday 9th June to be in with a chance of winning the hamper – I’ll be very jealous of the winner, who will be picked at random from all entries.
- This competition is open to the UK only.
- The competition closes at 8pm on Thursday 9th June.
- Entry is by commenting on this post.
- Entrants must include a valid email address in the box provided (will not be published).
- You can only enter once. If you post more than one comment only your first will count as entry into the competition.
- Members of my immediate family cannot enter (sorry!)
- The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries and be announced on Splodz Blogz soon after the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted by email and their details will be given to Vimto to allow delivery of the prize. Details will not be used for any other purpose.
- You don’t get any extra entries for tweeting or posting about this competition anywhere, but I don’t mind if you do (go on… you know you want to!)!
- Oh… and my decision is final (I like saying that!).