Green has got to be the best colour right?
I wore these bright green suede shoes from Zara to my bro-in-law’s wedding – and so many people asked me about them. They are just gorgeous, and only £29.99 (in fact they are in the sale now so even cheaper).
Green is the perfect colour to add something bright and cheeful to any outfit. It is one of those colours that pretty much goes with anything – you can wear the right shade of green with black, brown, blue or grey – very versitile.
So, after the interest in my green shoes, here’s my top tips for green fashion right now…
- Poppy Print Dress (£65.00, Oasis)
- Green Tartan Check Shirt (£20.00, River Island)
- Bright Green Chino Trousers (£36.00, TopShop)
- Vans (£40.00, Schuh)
- Vans Spicoli 4 Sunglasses (£12.99, Hardcloud)
- Nine West Blanca Wedges (£105.00, Debenhams)
- Brogues (£68.00, Office)
- Toms Bottle Green Linen Classics (£37.00, Toms)
Finally this Disney Couture bangle which I just adore…
- “Believing is just the beginning” Bangle (£25.00, Zentosa)
Oh and PS – I’ve been reliably informed to expect loads more green for autumn/winter… bring it on!