This competition is now closed. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Splodz Blogz soon. Good luck to everyone who has entered!
The nice people at Whooga have given me a pair of boots to give away in a competition here on Splodz Blogz. Check out my review to find out more about Whooga ugg boots.
The winner will be able to choose their preferred style/colour from the Whooga website, so this really is a great prize that you can keep yourself or give to a friend.
To enter please comment on this blog post telling me what makes your feet most comfy.
It might be a particular pair of shoes or socks, a specific chair, a bed in your favourite hotel or in your favourite holiday destination. Whatever it is, tell me about it to be in with a chance of winning.
Make sure you enter by 8pm on Friday 2nd March for your entry to count, and take a note of the rules below.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- You must be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The competition closes at 8pm on Friday 2nd March 2012.
- Entry is by making a relevant comment on this post and by liking Whooga on facebook or following them on twitter.
- Entrants must include a valid email address in the box provided (will not be published).
- You can only enter once. If you post more than one comment only your first will count as entry into the competition.
- Members of my immediate family cannot enter (sorry!).
- The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries and be announced on Splodz Blogz soon after the closing date.
- The prize is one pair of Whooga ugg boots as chosen by the winner.
- The winner must respond to their email from Splodz Blogz within two days or I reserve the right to re-draw.
- The winner’s details will be given to Whooga and they will arrange the prize directly. Details will not be used for any other purpose.
- You don’t get any extra entries for tweeting or posting about this competition anywhere, but I don’t mind if you do (go on… you know you want to – use one of the share buttons below!).
- Oh… and my decision is final (I like saying that!).