I have been given a copy of Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 7 to give away to a Splodz Blogz reader.
This follows me being given a copy to review – head to the previous post to read what I made of it.
The prize is a copy of Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 7 (which the winner can download directly from the site) for one winner.
The question for you to answer:
Who would you like to have your photo taken with and why?
This competition will run for two weeks, so you have until Monday 14th May to enter. I will choose the winner using my usual random number generator method.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- You must be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The competition closes at 8pm on Monday 14th May 2012.
- Entry is by making a relevant comment on this post and by liking Magix on facebook or following them on twitter.
- Entrants must include a valid email address in the box provided (will not be published). This is so I can contact you if you win.
- You can only enter once. If you post more than one comment only your first will count as entry into the competition.
- Members of my immediate family cannot enter (sorry!).
- The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries and be announced on Splodz Blogz soon after the closing date.
- The prize is a full copy of Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 7 (the winner will need to download it from the website, I will provide the authorisation code).
- The winner must respond to their email from Splodz Blogz within two days or I reserve the right to re-draw.
- Your details will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- You don’t get any extra entries for tweeting or posting about this competition anywhere, but I don’t mind if you do (go on… you know you want to!).
- Oh… and my decision is final (I like saying that!).
The best way to find out first who won this competition is to subscribe to Splodz Blogz by email or in a reader. Use the links over on the right to do this. You can also like Splodz Blogz on facebook, google+ and twitter if you fancy it!