Did you see my review of business cards from Instant Print I posted yesterday?
They have very kindly offered four sets of 1,000 business cards like mine for me to give away to readers of Splodz Blogz.
These would be ideal for anyone needing business cards from bloggers to Avon ladies to music teachers and everyone in between.
To enter this competition all you need to do is comment on this post with the answer to this question:
If you could do any job/career/profession, what would you do?
It’s really unusual for me to have two giveaways running at the same time, but I’ll stick with my usual routine of leaving it open for entries for two weeks. So you have until Saturday 26th January at 8pm to comment. I will pick the winners and publish their names here on Splodz Blogz about a week later.
With four chances to win it has got to be worth a try! Good luck!
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- You must be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The competition closes at 8pm on Saturday 26th January 2013.
- Entry is by making a relevant comment on this post on the subject suggested.
- Entrants must include a valid email address in the box provided (will not be published). This is so I can contact you if you win.
- You can only enter once. If you post more than one comment only your first will count as entry into the competition.
- Members of my immediate family cannot enter (sorry!).
- The winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries and be announced on Splodz Blogz soon after the closing date.
- The prize is 4 x 1,000 business cards from Instant Print. The four winners will need to use the provided templates (Photoshop, Illustrator or Publisher) to design their business card and submit it directly to Instant Print.
- The winners must respond to their email from Splodz Blogz within two days or I reserve the right to re-draw.
- Your details will only be used for the purpose of this competition. The prize will be sent directly by Instant Print.
- You don’t get any extra entries for tweeting or posting about this competition anywhere, but I don’t mind if you do (go on… you know you want to!).
- Oh… and my decision is final (I like saying that!).
The best way to find out first who won this competition is to subscribe to Splodz Blogz by email or in a reader. Use the links over on the right to do this. You can also connect with Splodz Blogz on facebook and twitter if you fancy it!