And (naturally) you didn’t disappoint! I already had some notes things I’ve thought of recently, but my friends on various social media sites have added several new ideas to my ever growing list. And I can’t wait to get some of these things organised.
Here’s a selection of what’s been added (in no particular order):
- Ice Karting (already booked for January 2014)
- Badger Watching
- Make my own Rolling Pin
- Sheer a Sheep
- Sea Kayaking – again (it’s been many years and it was only in Plymouth Sound!!)
- Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP)
- Axe Throwing
- Shoot a Cross Bow
- Climb Mont Blanc
- Motorcycle over the Menai bridge
- Surf on a Flo Rider
- Walk across the Langkawi Sky Bridge, Malaysia. Would you cross it?!
- Visit the man made rabbit warren used in The Burrowers (if that is even possible!)
If you’ve read my list you may have notice that one of my long-standing items has turned green. I had my first massage a couple of weekends ago courtesy of the lovely Janine at Eden Hall Spa. I gave my sister a day there for her birthday and it seemed only right that I joined her – and the perfect opportunity to treat myself too. The message was absolutely wonderful; very relaxing and my back and neck felt fantastic afterwards. I can definitely see why people have massages regularly, I’m already thinking about when I can have my next one!
You can see my full list over on my to do list page (you can always see this in the menu at the top of the page) – and if you ever think “oh Zoe should add that to her list” or you think you can help me tick something off, then make sure you comment here or there or tweet @Splodz.
What’s on your list?!