I said in my review of Tideford Organics that I thought you should really try some of their products because they are scrummy. Well, here’s your chance, as I have a parcel of Tideford Organics products to giveaway to one of my readers.
Tideford Organics are offering one Splodz Blogz reader a parcel of products similar (but maybe not quite the same) to the ones I had above – head over to their website to see the full range, it’ll get you salivating!
To be in with a chance of winning you have to do two things…
1) Comment on this blog post with the answer to this simple, no-right-and-no-wrong answer question:
What is your favourite soup and why?
You don’t have to limit yourselves to Tideford ideas – I want your tried and tested suggestions here (I might be tempted to try it).
I will leave the giveaway open for one month, so you have until Friday 18th October 2013 to enter. I will pick the winners at random and publish their names here on Splodz Blogz soon after.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- You must be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The competition closes at 8pm on Friday 18th October 2013.
- Entry is by making a relevant comment on this post on the subject suggested and connecting with Tideford Organics as requested above.
- Entrants must include a valid email address or twitter name in the box provided (will not be published). This is so I can contact you if you win.
- You can only enter once. If you post more than one comment only your first will count as entry into the competition.
- Members of my immediate family cannot enter (sorry!).
- The winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries and be announced on Splodz Blogz soon after the closing date.
- The prize is a selection of Tideford Organics products (as chosen by Tideford Organics themselves).
- The winners must respond to their email from Splodz Blogz within two days or I reserve the right to re-draw.
- Your details will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- The prize will be sent directly by Tideford Organics.
- You don’t get any extra entries for tweeting or posting about this competition anywhere, but I don’t mind if you do (go on… you know you want to!).
- Oh… and my decision is final (I like saying that!).
The best way to find out first who won this competition is to subscribe to Splodz Blogz by email or in a reader (I recommend Bloglovin if you haven’t already chosen one). You can also connect with Splodz Blogz on facebook and twitter – I’d love it if you did!