If you like the idea of the Special K Multi-Grain Porridge featured on Splodz Blogz earlier this afternoon then you are in luck… I have been given a three month supply of the new porridge to give away to one lucky Splodz Blogz reader.
To enter my little blog competition all you have to do is comment on this blog post with the answer to this question:
What is your favourite weekend breakfast?
We might have to stick to quick instant porridge Monday to Friday but our weekend mornings are generally more leisurely so we have time to rustle up something a little more interesting. So what do you like to eat? Are we talking luxurious eggs benedict or smoked salmon and scrambled egg, or do you go for croissant and jam or toast and honey?
Make sure you tell me in a comment below by 8pm on Friday 1st November to be in with a chance of winning this prize from Special K.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- You must be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The competition closes at 8pm on Friday 1st November 2013.
- Entry is by making a relevant comment on this post answering the given question.
- Entrants must include a valid email address or twitter name in the box provided. This is so I can contact you if you win.
- You can only enter once. If you post more than one comment only your first will count as entry into the competition.
- Members of my immediate family cannot enter (sorry!).
- The winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries and be announced on Splodz Blogz soon after the closing date.
- The prize is a three month supply of Special K Multi-Grain Porridge.
- The winners must respond to their email from Splodz Blogz within two days or I reserve the right to re-draw.
- Your details will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- The prize will be sent directly by Special K.
- You don’t get any extra entries for tweeting or posting about this competition anywhere, but I don’t mind if you do (go on… you know you want to!).
- Oh… and my decision is final (I like saying that!).
The best way to find out first who won this competition is to subscribe to Splodz Blogz by email or in a reader (I recommend Bloglovin if you haven’t already chosen one). You can also connect with Splodz Blogz on facebook and twitter – I’d love it if you did!