Wow what an interesting bunch of readers I have! You came up with some fantastic ideas for what you would make out of wood if you had the opportunity. I was impressed that only one of you said “a fire”!!!
The winner of the Ely Series Wood Watch by JORD, selected at random from all the valid entries, is Florence Cross. Congratulations Florence I hope you like your new watch as much as I like mine.
Thank you to everyone who entered. I hope you’ll continue to read Splodz Blogz now you’ve found me!
I haven’t had a competition here on Splodz Blogz for a little while, and this is a rather nice one for you. JORD have given me one of their Ely Series Wood Watches to giveaway to one of my blog readers. The winner can choose the colour from the range over on the JORD website – currently Natural Green (like mine), Black, Cherry or Maple.
If you would like to win one of these really beautiful and one-of-a-kind time pieces you need to comment on this blog post (use the box below) with your answer to this tenuously linked question…
If you could make anything out of wood what would it be and why?
I would love to be able to make something really big and useful, like a massive dining table with chairs or a Welsh dresser. Maybe I’ll just stick to whittling sticks into slightly smaller sticks!
You have until 12noon on Sunday 20 July (UK time) to enter. Good luck!
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- You must be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The competition closes at 12noon on Sunday 20 July 2014 (UK time).
- Entry is by making a relevant comment on this post answering the given question.
- Entrants must include a valid email address or twitter name in the box provided. This is so I can contact you if you win.
- You can only enter once. If you post more than one comment only your first will count as entry into the competition.
- Members of my immediate family cannot enter (sorry!).
- The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries and be announced on Splodz Blogz soon after the closing date.
- The prize is an Ely Series Wood Watch by JORD. The winner can choose the colour.
- The winner must respond to their email from Splodz Blogz within two days.
- Your details will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- The prize will be sent directly by JORD.
- You don’t get any extra entries for tweeting or posting about this competition anywhere, but I don’t mind if you do (go on… you know you want to!).
- Oh… and my decision is final (I like saying that!).
The best way to find out first who won this competition is to subscribe to Splodz Blogz by email or in a reader (I recommend Bloglovin if you haven’t already chosen one). You can also connect with Splodz Blogz on facebook, twitter and instagram – I’d love it if you did!