Evening all. How has your week been? I hope you had a good Easter. Bit of a bonus week on Splodz Blogz TV this week – weekly vlog 19 is a nine day vlog. This week you get a road trip to a rather special wedding, a walk along the sea in the wind, exploring the New Forest and finding some ponies, some bank holiday chores, and going back to work after Easter.
Here are my highlights of my week:
- I drove down to Southampton to go to my lovely friend Kim’s wedding. Queue dancing, burger building, chatter and a late night.
- I had a very blustery walk along Hurst Spit at Milford on Sea. Beautiful even with the terrible weather. And yes I got wet getting the shot of the waves crashing along the breakers. Oops.
- I went New Forest Pony hunting in Hatchet Moor, Hatchet Pond, Tilery Road, Standing Hat and various other random carparks in the beautiful New Forest moorland. The perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon.
- I had a “I’ve been here before” moment in Brockenhurst and it turned out I was right. All the memories of two fabulous family camping holidays came flooding back as I walked along a New Forest path. Wonderful.
- Got my phone fixed (which meant driving over to Meadowhall) – Apple replaced the front of the phone, replacing the front facing camera completely. Good. Oh and we had burgers at Ed’s, but you don’t see that as my phone was being fixed at the time! Maybe I should get a vlogging camera?!
- I sorted out my kitchen utensils drawer. Along with the airing cupboard, it’s definitely the most neglected part of my house when it comes to keeping things organised and tidy. Everything in there is now clean, tidy and useful!
- I made a fab little vegetable hash to go on my baked sweet potato. It’s so easy to get your veg!
- I walked 11.5 miles at work on Saturday.
- I spent Sunday with family and friends down in Northamptonshire celebrating my God Daughter’s first birthday.
What have you been doing this week?