It’s Thursday morning so it must be time for a new weekly photo challenge theme…
I am really enjoying how you are interpreting the themes each time. Don’t forget to have a look and see what other people are sharing >
Week 18 Theme: May Day
Gotta love bank holidays 🙂 What are you doing with yours?
I will be (all being well) picking up my motorbike from its journey across the Atlantic and heading off on my #Zartusacan adventure. Show me in a photo what you get up to this bank holiday. I’m hoping some of you will be dancing around the May pole!
Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!