This week we have a very special theme because it’s a very special day… it’s my sister’s birthday – HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! So, in celebration of what an awesome sister she is, this week I want you to think about “a sister” and what that is or means or represents to you.
Week 24 Theme: A Sister
Here she is, joining me in some zipling fun at Go Ape (for my review, here). I should get a new photo of us together, really.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!