What makes you go “wow”? You know, make you stop, stand, stare, and exhale that noise that those around you know means your breath has been taken away. That’s what I’m asking you to describe in this week’s photo challenge – whatever it is you think has the wow factor.
Week 25 Theme: Wow Factor
For me a great scene can make me go “wow”. For me it normally comes from a view, from the top of a big hill or across the ocean. But the other day it was this – a double rainbow in the middle of a huge storm outside our camping cabin in Colorado. A bit of a rubbish panorama shot but it really did make me stop and stare and go “wow”. (Cue sneaky peak of a future #Zartusacan post – see the others here).
Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!