What did you make of last week’s “wow factor” theme? I hope there are things in your life that make you say “wow” out loud. If not, I recommend sitting for a while at the top of a hill looking at nature – what we’ve been given on our planet is pretty awesome. But anyway, here goes week 26…
Week 26 Theme: Water
I love the water. Being able to see it makes me happy. I will drive or ride a very long way just to make sure the sea is still there (love you Grandad), love to mess about in and on rivers and lakes, and will soak in a hot bath until I am shriveled up.
This shot, my #SplodzWPC effort this time, was taken at Cape Flattery, the north western most tip of the United States, right at the start of our Zartusacan adventure. I can’t wait to see your water pictures this week.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!