I created the Splodz Blogz weekly photo challenge to hopefully inspire and motivate you to take new photographs every week. I give you a theme, you take the photos… take the theme any way you choose and take your images using any camera equipment you have. Share your snaps with me using #SplodzWPC so I can see what you come up with. Ready?
Week 27 Theme: Delicate
There are so many ways to use “delicate”, I’m looking forward to seeing what you snap. Here’s mine, I’m using delicate to mean fragile – something I definitely thought when I rode under this old wooden bridge a few weeks ago. I’m glad a train didn’t go over as I went under!
Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!