Loved your “through the fence” shots last week – some great ones from home and away, thanks for taking part. This week I’m going to make you think a little bit…
Week 33 Theme: Easy Going
I imagine a photo of a nice hammock, or a sleeping cat, or a shot of someone riding a Harley might fit this week’s theme. I’ve chosen this photo of me relaxing on a glacier in Canada. Just bliss.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!