I’m rather hoping that I’m not jinxing the weather with my photo challenge theme this week… sincere apologies if it now rains for the next seven days!
Week 34 Theme: Sun Kissed
It’s been a lovely few days here in the UK, it’s great having some proper summer, I hope you’ve had time to make something of it. My example shot this week was taken a few weeks back, though, in Zion National Park. We walked to see the Emerald Pools when the trail took us under a waterfall. I like to think we were sun kissed that day.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!