It’s “photo of the first day at School” week here in the UK – thousands of mums and dads getting a snap of their kid(s) standing tall outside their front door, posing in their shiny new School uniform. I don’t have kids, but I love the photos that are posted all over facebook and twitter – most of them of happy smiley kids who are proud to be in their uniform and looking forward to heading off to School. Such promise. So I thought I’d challenge you with a theme with this in mind…
Week 37 Theme: School Days
I have the privilege of being involved in University graduation ceremonies. For many such a ceremony marks the end for their formal education, from here it out into the big wide world of work and career and life. I snapped this from the back of one of the ceremonies in Lincoln this week. The Cathedral is just the perfect place for it.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!