For some reason this week I have been feeling very pensive. Not down or sad, just very full of hope and wishes and thought. So naturally your photo theme for the current theme will follow that mood…
Week 39 Theme: Reflections
Maybe it’s because it is September and kids everywhere are starting new terms and new schools and new things. The fact that I work at a University means I am right in the middle of thousands of young people taking a leap into the next stage of their lives. It’s all very exciting… and it makes me feel a little bit old. So yea, reflection, there’s been a lot of that going on.
I took this shot towards the end of our Zartusacan road trip when we rode along a 30 mile gravel road (each way) to a small town to Tahsis on Vancouver Island. My mind often returns to that day, and the trees in the lake meet the other way of taking this theme, too.
I’d love it if you’d take part in this week’s theme. Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!