Something that you might think is a bit tougher this week for our photo challenge…
Week 40 Theme: Habitual
I guess after our week of reflection last week I wanted to make you think a little more. This year-long challenge was designed to give us inspiration for photography, I’m really interested to see what you come up with this week.
One of my Goals and Challenges for 2016 is to get back into the habit of eating breakfast every day. I’d love to have the time to cook myself something awesome every morning but at 6.30am I’m really not in the mood, so I admit I do reach for the cereal most days. I’m loving granola at the moment, trying to choose varieties that have only natural sugars and some fruit as that makes me feel a little better about eating processed.
I’d love it if you’d take part in this week’s theme. Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!