Is it bed time yet? I admit that I am SO shattered at the moment. My body and mind are tired and I have been trying to mitigate that in lots of ways. But the fact is that every morning I wake up looking forward to the evening, and those few minutes before I close my eyes when I stop and relax. And this week our photo challenge theme follows this…
Week 41 Theme: At the End of the Day
What is your night time routine? What do you like to do just before you go to bed? Or what is your favourite place to spend sunset? I’m kind of hoping for some really awesome sunset photos this week, but I’ll quite happily accept images of slippers and hot cocoa if that’s more accurate for you! Here’s one of each from me…
Sunset at Ocean Shores.
Pyjamas and slippers.
I’d love it if you’d take part in this week’s theme. Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!