Humans have pretty much taken over the planet, but there are still places where wildlife roam free and can go about their routine without being interrupted by us. This week I want to see your photos of “natural habitat” – yours, your pets, or in fact anything.
Week 42 Theme: Natural Habitat
I was very lucky to see lots of wildlife when on our Zartusacan road trip earlier this year. I think my favourite sighting was a herd of over 1,000 bison moving across the plains in Yosemite National Park. A very special thing to see. I would dearly love to go on game drives in Africa- anyone been?
Bison in Yellowstone National Park.
I’d love it if you’d take part in this week’s theme. Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!